The ALLENBUILD™ AB24 Level is an affordable, reliable & hardy instrument for all construction and surveying applications. It has a robust housing, an adjustable mirror for easy readings during leveling, and a magnetic damping compensator. All Instruments leaving our workshop are checked on a 3-axis optical collimator and come complete with calibration certificate and 1-year free calibration. It is designed to be hardy. Avoid cheap equivalents by insisting on the Trademark ALLENBUILD™. The AB24 is a very tough cost-effective auto-level for leveling in farm work, construction, civil work, and surveying. Comes with one-year free, support, check and calibration, 2-year warranty. Free shipping for purchases over 200 USD.
24 times magnification. 2.0mm per km (3000ft) accuracy, double run leveling.
- Magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator.
- Compensator lock protects instrument in transport or storage;
- Large lens and minimum focus of 1 foot (0.3m)
- Large, focusing knob
- Horizontal circle in 360 degrees
- Quick reference optical gunsight
- Bubble-viewing mirror
- Sealed, body
- Sealed, water resistant body.
- Endless slow motion horizontal drive
- 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
- Working Range: 960 feet in good conditions
- Accuracy: 2,5 mm per km double run leveling.
- Tripod Fastener: Universal 5/8 thread can be used with flat or dome head
- 2 year warranty and 1 year free check and calibration