Allenbuild AB32 Autolevel
The ALLENBUILD™ AB32 Level is an affordable, reliable & hardy instrument for all construction and surveying applications. It has a robust housing, adjustable mirror for easy readings during leveling and a magnetic damping compensator. All Instruments leaving our workshop are checked on a 3 axis optical collimator and come complete with calibration certificate and 1 year free calibration. It is designed to be hardy. Avoid cheap equivalents by insisting on the Trademark ALLENBUILD™. The AB32 is a very tough cost-effective auto-level for leveling in farm work, construction, civil work, and surveying. Comes with one-year free, support, check and calibration, 2 year warranty. Free shipping for purchases over 200 USD.
32 times magnification. 2.0mm per km (3000ft) accuracy, double run levelling.
Designed for quick use saving time on the jobsite.
- Magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator.
- Compensator lock protects instrument in transport or storage;
- Large lens and minimum focus of 1 foot (0.3m)
- Large, focusing knob
- Horizontal circle in 360 degrees
- Quick reference optical gunsight
- Bubble-viewing mirror
- Sealed, body
- Sealed, water resistant body.
- Endless slowmotion horizontal drive
- 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
- Working Range: 960 feet in good conditions
- Accuracy: 2 mm in 100meters
- Tripod Fastener: Universal 5/8 thread can be used with flat or dome head tripods
- 2 year warranty and 1 year free check and calibration
Automatic Level, Tough Carrying Case, Plumb Bob, Allen Wrench/key, Adjusting Pin, Instruction Manual,